LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Laboratory Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reporting to: Laboratory Director
- B.Sc/M.Sc. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
- 4-7 years laboratory work experience is very essential
- Knowledge of basic laboratory equipment would be an added advantage; spectrophotometer, Titrator, PH meter, Conductivity meter, HPLC,GC
- A good understanding of ISO standards of analysis, documentation control & process
- IPAN Certified
- Knowledge of ISO 17025:2005 is very Essential
- Managerial Skills for performance effectiveness
- Laboratory Management, Administration & Good Lab practice
- Leadership skill for capacity building.
- Responsible For: Administration of all lab activities & staff
- Update and authorized the standard test methods and Management on all matters relating to technical activities.
- Follow up the implementation of the accreditation bodies requirements
- Support and assist staff to solve all issues related to technical affairs
- Take decisions to participate in the proficiency testing schemes
- Request the resources needed to participate in proficiency testing schemes.
- Maintain the management system and ensure that it’s implemented inside the laboratory.
- Review the management, Technical procedures and the work instructions
- Evaluate the Laboratory staff
- Approve the training requirements for both new and old staff, also ensure that the staff is competent for technical tasks.
- Ensure the quality policy of the management is implemented
- Introduce the technical advice and consultations for the unit’s heads
- Prepares the quality manual
- Ensure the awareness of the laboratories staff for ISO 17025:2005
- Prepare the specification for the purchased supplies and services which affect quality
- Initiate and established new work instructions where appropriate
- Initiate all the test reports and take the responsibility for their technical content
- Supervise the internal quality control programs for the laboratory test results.
- Supervise the intermediate calibration check programs for the laboratory equipment.
- Check the calculations, data and results before reported.
- Implement appropriate periodical checks on the laboratory personnel.
- Approve test results and certificate of testing
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online