Business Development Manager Job in an Electronic Manufacturing Company
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa.
Our client, an Electronic Manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Candidate must possess relevant corporate management experience in similar business and ready to provide results-driven leadership for our company.
- The GM will be required to drive the company’s development and provide strategic direction for its operations and long-term success.
- The ideal candidate must have a business mindset and create a vision for the success of the company.
- Develop business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term corporate objectives
- Oversee all business activities and operations ensuring they produce the desired results and are in line with overall business strategy
- Win new business relationships and build strong relationship and trust with business partners
- Continuous analysis of the business environment towards ensuring company growth and survival
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Provide inspired leadership company wide
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Age: 40 – 45 Years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or Business Administration. A master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage
- 8 – 10 years proven experience in a senior management position in similar role
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as budgeting, marketing, cash flow management, Public Relations, etc.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and general finance
- Knowledge of latest and industry approved security standards
- Membership of relevant industry professional bodies such as Institute of Industrial Security and Safety of Nigeria, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field. An MBA will be an added advantage
- 8+ years in marketing and business promotion in any of the following company SAMSUNG,LG,PANASONIC,HEIRTHERMOCOOL,BINATONE
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite or its equivalent
Deadline: 15th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org