Chief Medical Director Job Vacancy at Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH)
Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Medical Director
Location: Orlu, lmo
- Successful candidate shall be responsible for the day to day management of the hospital and report to the Board of Management and The Honourable Commissioner.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB.BS/MBchB)
- Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent.
- Must be adequately registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing license.
- Must be less than fifty five (55) years old.
- Candidates for the position must be medically qualified Clinical Consultants with a minimum of twelve (12) years post graduation experience.
The following are of advantage:
- Possession of degree(s) in Management.
- Membership of Professional bodies.
- Teaching experience in a College of Medicine.
Condition of Service
Condition of service for the position is the same as that of the Imo State Public Service.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address 5 copies of Application, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to “the Chief Medical Director, Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Orlu, Imo State”.
All envelopes containing the documents should be marked “CMD Position” at the “Right Front Corner” and should be submitted to:
The Director of Administration,
Imo State University Teaching Hospital,
Application Deadline 17th September, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview. Successful candidate will be expected to assume duty immediately.