Fadac Resources – We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Media Manager
- Develop and implement marketing/communication/PR plans for company’s regionally to meet business development targets and manage marketing/branding/PR requirements.
- Works closely with line manager and marketing manager (Dubai) to create engaging content for a company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Internal & External Interactions
- Internal: Divisional Head, Functional Heads, Marketing Manager (Dubai), HR
- External: Private Sector Clients, Government and Public Sector clients; media houses
Market Research & Competitor Activity:
- Identify local consumer market research requirements and develop marketing/PR proposals that will address these needs
- Track competitor activity and share a monthly summary with Executive team, sales and admission teams
Design and manage the regional Marketing Plan and Budget:
- Develop a regional marketing plan and budget
- Ensure that all marketing activities are carried out with necessary budgetary approvals and are in line with agreed marketing plans
- Manage local marketing and communications agencies to deliver on objectives within budget
Deliver Marketing & PR activities:
- Develop local marketing and communication plans and offline marketing/communication/ PR campaigns as per agreed marketing objectives & enrolment targets – in collaboration with advertising, design and media agencies
- Responsible for regularly managing of company’s website and social media (LinkedIn and Twitter), particularly for SEO and other digital metrics such as engagement and reach
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Maintain effective internal and external communications
Champion the customer experience and customer touch points:
- Responsible to ensure all touch points for customers are delivered to Guidelines and best practice standards
- Identify gaps and advise/assist the Business Development team to find viable solutions to improve the customer experience
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction
Interpret and implement the company’s brand and brand campaigns, locally:
- Follow the company’s Brand Guidelines for all activities
- Adopt and adapt global brand campaigns for the local market benefit
Qualifications / knowledge:
- A recognized Degree in Marketing
- 12 years+ Consumer service marketing experience.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and delivering marketing/PR strategies
- Use of CRM software to maintain data and provide Marketing/Sales reporting
- Experience in using Content Management Systems and developing engaging content for the web and social channels, particular writing for SEO
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts and best practices
- A balance of creative and analytical skills with a track record of delivering
- Native English speaker
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Detail orientated
Deadline: 15th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.