Current Job For Project Manager at KPMG, 7th September, 2018
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager for Africa Digital Strategic Growth Initiatives (SGI)
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree
- At least four (4) years related work experience (i.e. Project Management and Administration)
Skills and Attributes:
- Must be able to operate and interact in a multicultural environment
- Pragmatic problem solving skills – ability to handle and resolve structured and unstructured problems, and provide effective solutions
- Personal and professional ethics – must operate and practice within the professional code of conduct, look and act professionally and with integrity at all times.
- Resilience and tenacity – must be able to sustain motivation and commitment to goals
- The ideal candidate must be able to engage and provide support to various management and leadership levels with the following skills and attributes:
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English (conversational knowledge of French is an advantage)
- Project management and administrative skills
- Proficient in the use of MS office tools – Power Point, Excel, Word, Project
- Effective presentation skills – able to present information effectively using appropriate visual charts and graphs
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Strong relationship building skills to facilitate collaboration within the region
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to: effectively prioritise or multi-task; virtually coordinate team activities across geographical locations etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
This responsibilities of the PMO include to:
- Collaborate with solution leads and their respective teams across Africa to develop periodic Steering Committee reports on the implementation status of key initiatives, budget utilization, sales pipeline and other agreed performance metrics.
- Coordinate Pan-Africa activities aimed at realizing the digital strategic growth initiatives specific growth e.g.:
- Strategy sessions or workshops
- Training and awareness programs
- Marketing events and roadshows etc.
- Develop templates and presentation formats to facilitate information gathering, analysis and reporting across the strategic growth initiatives in the region
- Additional roles and responsibilities may be assigned as required to ensure the realization of the digital strategic growth initiatives.
- Consolidate Pan-African digital strategy budget and plan based on input received from various solution workstreams across the region
- Develop detailed workplan for the execution of the Digital SGIs across the workstreams
- Facilitate resolution of key interdependencies, risks and challenges between various digital SGIs
- Facilitate identification of opportunities for synergy across the digital SGIs
- Coordinate periodic update meetings with solution work streams on the execution of strategic initiatives and circulate minutes of meetings to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate periodic status update meetings between solution work streams and the overall steering committee
- Support solution leads and in-country team members on opportunity pursuits by facilitating inputs on credentials, CVs, case studies etc. from relevant subject matter experts in the region or from the KPMG global network as applicable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply