Royalsec, an inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Officer
- As a Control Room Officer, you will coordinate security activities at the location, assist in access control through closed circuit television (CCTV) monitoring, serve as communications center for security operations and maintain constant monitoring of the alarm systems.
- Full access control
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms contact direct supervisor in cases of emergencies or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities. Maintain written logs as required by the post
- Provide assistance to clients, staff and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- B.Sc/HND or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position
- Male preferable
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Attention to details.
Job Title: Training Officer
- Implementing standardized training programs that security guards must take to be qualified for their job.
- instructing classes, assessing student performance, maintaining records of students who have earned qualifications and maintaining a program budget.
- Establishing policies and training materials.
- Candidates should have relevant qualification
- Male preferable
- Ex military personnel is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2years experience in similar position
- Motivational, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications using the Job Title as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit handwritten Applications to:
No. 6/8, Omosalewa Close,
Behind Skye Bank, Ojuelegba,
Off Fawehinmi/Leigh Street,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.