Current Job Vacancies at IL Bagno
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total interior solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Protection Supervisor
Reports to: Head, Finance & Admin
- B.Sc. or an equivalent qualification in related discipline
- Minimum 6 years cognate experience
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Sound Knowledge of Security Awareness
- Experience in facility and fleet management
- Attention to details
As the Asset Protection Supervisor, you will be required to do the following:
- Maintaining the general safety, security and overall appearance of the office premises
- Accurately report and appropriately document accidents, injuries, and incidents
- Ensuring the building and the environment meets health and safety requirements
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise in all our locations
- Managing the fleet of the organization
- Supervising the operations of the drivers and facility workers daily
- Supervising the maintenance of office facilities and equipment, as well as all aspects of Ebenezer House e.g. Fire extinguisher, generator etc.
- Ensuring that all assets of the company and their values are protected
- Maintaining and managing the security equipment and gadgets like CCTV, webcams, alarms etc.
- Coordinating with law enforcement authorities in enforcing crime prevention measures; investigate and observe any criminal activity around the premises
- Developing standard procedures to prevent incidents and accidents
- Providing support in operational compliance and safety awareness
- Identify accident trends and recommend safety solutions
- Perform such security and admin duties as advised by your line manager or unit head
Job Title: Internal Control Supervisor
- As an Internal Control Supervisor, you will be required to do the following:
- Supervise the reconciliation of banks (local and foreign), suppliers and Customer Accounts
- Supervise stock reconciliation and fixed assets verification
- Supervise process review and re-engineering
- Supervise risk identification, assessments and reviews
- Supervise the transaction reviews of payments, transfers, returns, deliveries and receipts, tracking budget performance
- Supervise the review and monitoring of compliance to processes, policies and procedures and implementation of the recommendations
The Job requires you to have
- M. Sc Accounting/Finance and must be a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 8 years cognate experience.
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 19th September, 2018.