Current Vacancies at IHS Towers, 10th September, 2018
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Performance Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports To: Performance Team Lead
- Extract and analyze network statistics based on performance metrics and service level agreement requirements.
- Measure and prepare service performance report and send to Performance team lead
- Analyze daily end-of-shift reports and tickets from Network Management to generate performance reports and identify discrepancies.
- Intelligently reconcile and correlate key performance metrics obtained from multiple data sources.
- Apply appropriate dispositions and/ or actions to resolve discrepancies
- Work collaboratively with team, customers, and third parties to resolve exceptions.
- Ensure continuous research into more effective ways to carry out network monitoring and SLA reconciliation.
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise.
- Write and submit reports to the Performance Team Lead in all matters relating to the Performance Management unit.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Performs other appropriate duties as requested by Performance Team Lead.
- Performance Management
- Computer and Information Management
- End User Support
- Network Operations Management
Education and Experience
- 1st degree in Engineering preferably Electrical/Mechanical/Telecommunication Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field or role
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence
Reports To: Head FP&A
- Develop and manage the company’s business plan; optimize portfolios to maximize profitability; and recommend new processes and initiatives that enable the business improve underlying profit.
- Develop the long-term business plan and oversee the financial strategy to achieve plan over time.
- Work closely with various departments to identify, analyze, and recommend various revenue-generating and cost-saving initiatives.
- Lead preparation of business cases and other analyses to support decision-making.
- Assist from time to time in preparing all internal management reporting to the Executive Management Team and Board of Directors.
- Drive optimization of the company’s overall site portfolio.
- Develop various investment allocations and justifications to ensure maximize returns.
- Provide inputs to preparation of strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecasts of major variables that significantly impact Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics such as competitor analysis, market share, demographic trends, and growth projections.
- Identify business problems and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business direction and needs and develop solutions, roadmaps, and assessments of potential business impacts.
- Coordinate development of the annual market intelligence report.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual cash forecasts.
- Develop financial models to assist business planning and value transactions.
- Execute fundamental and corporate financial analyses.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc in Economics, Business Administration and other relevant field
- CFA certification or MBA is an added advantage
- 10-15 years working experience
- Big-4 Experience is an added advantage
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional modeling skill
- Negotiation Interpersonal Skills
- Can communicate comfortably in English (oral & writing)
- Have a good sense of customer service
- Very comfortable with Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of Navision GL module
- Firm grasps of relevant reporting standards
Deadline: 14th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject bar the name of the role.