Vital Agro Alliance Farms Limited is a subsidiary of Torchmark Groups a limited liability company registered and incorporated by the Corporate Affairs Commission CAC in 2015, to deliver services to clients in Real Estate, Gas and Energy, Agriculture, Hospitality Industry, Charity, Consulting, Home Refurbishing, Mining, Partnership Opportunities and promoting Brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Reports to: Managing Director/CEO
Suggested start date: Immediately
- The Company Secretary position is responsible for the efficient administration of the company, particularly with regard to the duties of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- The successful candidate will assist colleagues and executives within the organization, by supporting them with planning and distribution of information as well as be the point of reference for all queries, requests and work- related issues.
Role and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objectives
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Drive overall strategic direction of editorial, creative and management of production for websites (corporate site and associated properties), digital video (YouTube and other video channels) and other media outlets.
- Research, communicate, and meet with internal stakeholders to gain adequate product knowledge, understand business goals and objectives to get a clear understanding of how pivotal your role is to meeting those goals.
- Actively monitor and manage company’s public image on social image.
- Ensure requests for materials (copy, graphics, video) from other internal departments are sufficient and being handled properly for content creation.
- Ensure to keep things fresh, editorially correct and factual before their display on social channels.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make occasional travel arrangements for employee(s)
- Document expenses and hand in reports to Account department
- Ensure company presence on all major social media handles – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Curate and create original and engaging content on a regular schedule.
- Drive content using both ‘paid-push’ and organic routes
- Grow an organic and loyal following.
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Key Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Candidate must be IT Savvy
- Result and solution oriented
- Savvy relationship builder
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism
- Minimum educational requirement- Diploma in Business Administration or any other related course.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in Computer skills- MS World, Excel, Power Point, Social Media etc. (Very important)
- Proven minimum of one-year work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Efficient public relation skills and strong inter-personal relationship skills.
- Must be resident of Abuja.
Job Title: Systems Admin, Web and Social Media Specialist
- Perform all of the Systems Admin, Web and Social Media duties and support the integration of new technologies into new and existing systems
- Maintain the existing websites of the Organization.
- Promote all the activities of the organization on social media and integrate onto the website.
- Diagnose and resolve complex hardware and software problems involving the application, the operating system, the hardware, and/or the communications infrastructure
- Execute/Assist in IT training and awareness sessions for our client’s employees by coordinating the material, dates and time in order to provide the employees with the right IT skillset and keep them abreast all IT developments.
- Install, connect, configure, troubleshoot, and perform routine maintenance of operating system, software, hardware.
- Maintain all system documentation including certification and accreditation documents
- Performs occasional after hour tasks, including but not limited to, restarting systems, application upgrades, hardware maintenance, etc.
- Ensures all necessary documentation to operate and maintain the equipment and/or software is regularly maintained.
- Performs performance monitoring and provides documentation of issues and recommendations to IT management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience is required
- HTML, CSS, Java Script, SQL, and Adobe Photoshop
- 5+ years’ experience with Windows Systems Administration
- Experience of photography and video production
- Knowledge of WordPress web content management system.
- Candidate should possess strong analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to participate in technical meetings.
Very attractive with lots of packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to the “Human Resource Office” via: email@example.com . Subject of email must be “Job Title”
To apply, it is essential that your Application consists of:
- A Cover Letter (maximum one single-sided A4 page) noting your personal and contact details and specifying the position(s) you are applying for;
- Your curriculum vitae (maximum 2 single-sided A4 pages) outlining your academic and professional qualifications as well as your work experience in reverse chronological order with your current, or most recent job, first; and
A narrative (maximum 4 single-sided A4 pages) as to how you match the requirements noted below:
- How their previous engagements are in line to all the requirements set out above under this job description section;
- How their future work would add-value towards the criteria set out in this job description section; and how they best fit in improving the academic work and student services to be delivered by the university.
The selection process will consist of three phases:
- Initially, the selection panel will consider all candidates that match the Job Role and Person specification criteria:
- As an interim stage, a short-listing of best fit applicants will be compiled and an interview panel will be formed. Candidates that make this short-list will be invited to attend a preliminary interview; and
- In the final stage of the process, selected few candidates will be asked to attend a final interview. A job offer will be made to the best applicants following this stage.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Application Deadline 19th September, 2018.