Database Administrator Vacancy at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
- As a database administrator, you’ll be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database.
- However, depending on the organisation and your level of responsibility, the role can vary from inputting information through to total management of data.
- Applicants should be male residing in Lekki- Awoyaya axis,
- Must have 2 to 3 years experience in database management.
- Assisting in database design
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Training colleagues in how to input and extract data
- Audit Database Access and Requests
- Backup and Restore Data
- Communicate Requirements to System Administrator
- Develop and Secure Network Structures
- Ensure Data is Secure
- Ensure Platform Availability
- Identify User Needs to Create and Administer Databases
- Implement Backup and Recovery Plan
- Install Database Software
- Install Updates
- Maintain Database
- Merge Databases
Deadline: 14th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org