Digital Marketing Executive Job at IFG Consulting Nigeria Limited
IFG is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria, a marketing management consulting firm with mandate to help corporate organisations to achieve great goals and make a difference in their world through strategic marketing advice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Website Design and Development – a digital marketer may coordinate the design and functionality of the company website, working alongside web developers and web designers and coordinating the process.
- E-Commerce – he/she is responsible for converting website visits into online sales, by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Email marketing campaign – Write copy for email marketing and manage campaigns using different online email marketing tools and sites
- Social Networking – he/she may also be responsible for managing the online presence on social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Graphic design: Experience with graphic design, Coreldraw, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Content Strategy – Along with the design and functionality of a company website, he/she will be responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- SEO and SEM – he/she will be responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM). Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3years experience as digital marketer.
Deadline: 12th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and current CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly indicate “Digital Marketing Executive” as subject title.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.