Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
- We are looking for a talented individual who will join our team as a digital marketing intern.
- The ideal applicant should have knowledge of the digital media landscape including the various social media sites.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, participating in online promotions and outreach.
- The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about digital media in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The ideal candidate must also be self-motivated to undergo constant training on social media marketing.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Familiarity with key social media tools like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- A basic understanding of online marketing.
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Awareness of emerging web technologies
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects efficiently with tight deadlines.
- Passion for learning and continue self-development.
- Internship Learning Objectives and
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for clients social media pages.
- Build and execute social media strategy.
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas.
- Setup and manage clients social media pages.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy.
- Create engaging social media content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Access to world class digital marketing training.
- Gain better understanding of the web industry.
- Professional development in a challenging environment that will prepare you for full-time employment.
- Possible offer of full time employment at the conclusion of the internship if all requirements are met.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org