Welcome2Africa international is a private sector development company committed to the positive economic growth of Africa and from the get-go, founded upon the vision to redefine the image of Africa.
Welcome2Africa International develops and initiate a range of activities to catalyze and facilitate investment, trade and business/commercial interest into and across Africa – All with a current focus and commitment to the development and transformation of Africa’s Agribusiness sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Job Type: Internship
Job Field: Social Media / Digital marketing / Branding
You will be required to:
- Continually create content and optimize site for Search Engines and Social media site.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee PPC management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Creating eye catching, compelling, SEO friendly copy around our brand and client sites, and distributing this via social media, blog and other digital platforms.
- Oversee social media strategy.
- Attain key performance indicator on company and client sites.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Must reside in Abuja-Nigeria.
- Experience in digital communications and marketing.
- Ability to work within a team while also being self-driven to accomplish individual goals.
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Great if you have;
- Curiosity for strategies that trigger online behavior based on well-founded persuasion principles.
- Graphic design skills.
- Web design experience in design and layout of performance-based landing pages.
- Devising strategies to drive traffic to the company websites and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, Social media campaigns, SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click).
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing the company’s online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Content creation for company’s website, Newsletters and social media pages,
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV’s in one single Pdf document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your mail should be the position you are applying for.
Application Deadline 17th September, 2018.
Note: Applications without cover letters will not be considered.