Dispatch Rider Job Vacancies In A Multinational Courier Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a leading multinational courier company in Nigeria. They seek the service of experienced candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Experienced Dispatch Rider
Job Reference: DIS 9/30
- We seek the services of experience riders to deliver items to customers, inspect items, plan route, noting the expected delivery time/ urgency etc.
- Transport items quickly by motorcycle. These items may include letters, bulky documents, packages, etc.
- Sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery; update delivery log book daily.
- Responsible for keeping the motorcycle roadworthy at all time and ensure motorcycle is serviced as at when due.
- Achieve corporate goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Prior experience as a dispatch rider
- Senior School Leaving Certificate/OND.
- Riders permit
- Good health and have good eyesight
- Dependability & Emotional Control
- Reporting skills
- Verbal Communication & Listening skills
- High Energy Level & Multi-tasking skills
- Maturity & Confidence
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Documentation skills
- Telephone skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “DIS 9/30” as subject of mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.