Dispatch Riders Job at GUO Transport Company Limited
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Lagos (Ajah, Satellite, Okota, Ikeja)
- Candidate must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Possess a riders permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work with little or no supervision
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Sending & collecting of documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
- The dispatch rider receives instructions from the Client Service Associates about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for the package upon delivery.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for deliveries.
- Keeping record of daily deliveries in the log books, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on motorcycle, such as monitoring fluid levels, replenishing fuel and washing of motorcycle daily.
- Load, count items and verify its contents at destination.
- Collect payments for items delivered
Deadline: 18th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online