Entry Level Accountant Vacancy at Owens & Xley Consults
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a healthy food company located in Lekki, is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry-level Accountant
Function of the Role
- Collect and reconcile daily sales reports from the sales personnel.
- Issue receipts
- Maintain financial files and records
- Perform all other tasks as assigned
- Work as a team to ensure efficient and seamless operations.
- Using sales information prepare financial reports
- Review prices with suppliers and seek ways to cut out.
- Do a weekly stock count
- Prepare monthly budget and financial reports
- Prepare and distribute pay stubs
- Using software, post all daily sales and transactions made
- Review and reconcile accounting application system of all transactions
- Check for arithmetic accuracy of the report by checking and cross crosschecking the figures
- Ensure that all cash received is lodged to the company designated bank at the designated times
- Compare quantity produced with units sold and find out the source of the discrepancy
- Follow up on all credit collections due with the sales team
- Manage petty cash
- Reconcile all the dockets with payments issued.
- Reconcile inventory with purchases and production
- Applicants must live on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Deadline:10th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org