Experienced Production Manager Job Vacancy at Tomi’s Treats Limited
Tomi’s Treats Limited – A Pioneer in the Afro-Caribbean Organic Baby Food Market. Tomis Treats is a 100% organic baby food company providing fruit purees to children. Our products are packaged in colorful squeezy pouches with child safety baby caps and are sold in leading supermarkets in Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Production Manager
- Oversee production operations, optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs, ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner. He will ensure smooth running of production in line with current standard practice and adhere to high Quality Standard.
- Preparing, presenting and circulating daily production plan and ensures adherence.
- Ensuring all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place in Production and are duly adhered to.
- Ensuring adherence to Company Standards, ISO certification, Good Manufacturing Practices and other internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Prepare report, analyze data and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance related problems
- Analysing cost center variance and investigate ways to improve cost performance.
- Ensuring production of products with high quality, while providing optimal usage of labour and materials with maximized utilization of production line.
- Ensuring all production personnel meet the requirements of Good Housekeeping and Good Manufacturing practices.
- Actively participating and ensuring the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects in Production.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Food Science/Technology graduate or other related courses with at least 5 years of cognate work experience in FMCG Organization preferably fruit and vegetable purees Production.
- Work experience on Thimonnier and Alpha Newtech pumps and systems machines amongst other Production Technology.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Attention to Detail
- Very High level of system and process orientation Willingness to Learn and Adapt quickly
- Ability to manage complexity
- Ability to co-ordinate and relate with People
- Service Orientation
- Sense of Urgency.
- Analytical skills
- Team management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th September, 2018.