Field Sales Representatives Recruitment at Proten International
Proten International – Our client, a global leader in solar-powered solutions for people without access to reliable electricity, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Locations: Abia; Ikot Ekpene – Akwa Ibom; Ikom – Cross River; Karu, Nyanya – Nasarawa; Amuwo/Ajeromi, Lagos Island, Babdagry, Ojo, Ikeja, Ifako-ijaye, Oshodi-Isolo, Alimosho LGA – Lagos; Jos South – Plateau; Taraba; Obafemi Owode, Odeda, Yewa – Ogun; Ebonyi; Okene, Lokoja – Kogi
- The job holder will be responsible for making sure all sales targets for Retail and MFI Partners as regards d.light products are met within the designated Cluster or Sales Territory.
- Ensure availability of stock in all outlets across range.
- Focus on activating new channels – markets, groups, schools, co-operatives, MFIs, and NGOs.
- Ensure retail outlets focus on d.light products.
- Ensure all outlets adhere to d.light’s standards as regards retail fundamentals – Availability, Quality, Visibility, Pricing, Promotion, and Persuasion.
- Relationship building between d.light and clients.
- Create awareness in their designated geographies and do direct selling to end-users and retails outlets.
- Find new customers and constantly expand the business
- Manage the assigned cluster and ensure sales targets are achieved through pushing stock out to end users and retail outlets
- Brand all retail outlets according to d.light’s standard
- Monitor sales data and keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs which includes customer queries and complaints
- Be aware of all competitive activities within the territory and report immediately
- Meet sales quotas
- Expand the Retail Channel
- Resolve client queries and issues
- Previous sales experience with demonstrable and successful sales track record
- A Diploma in a Business related field (OND/HND/B.Sc).
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Full understanding of retail fundamentals
- Relevant industry background in a related industry will be an added advantage
- Experience working in a rapid sales growth environment
- An ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environmental benefits.
Deadline: 15th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Kindly specify location that you are applying.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.