Fresh Job Vacancies at at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Banking Geek
- Grow prospect database by identifying, contacting and recruiting potential website users
- Promote website popularity via social media to ensure a steady stream of traffic
- Identify new trends in web-based marketing and evaluate new technologies to ensure the organizational brand is at the fore front of industry developments particularly in the area of retail banking and broadband services
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies to drive brand awareness
- Partake in online promotions and campaigns to project the organization and drive traffic to the website
- Collaborate with back end support staff to continually improve user experience
- Work with product providers for regular updates to ensure ease of accessing their product features
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep in-house strategies up to date
- Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic aimed at better optimization of marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media etc
- Proven experience as a retail banker or similar role; sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Sound knowledge of retail banking and broadband services
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience in social media marketing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word, Power Point, Excel Digital Media Software Skills and Search Engine Optimisation Skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as a retail marketing officer and have retail banking & digital marketing experience
- Experience in online retail marketing will be an added advantage
- Certification in social media marketing will also be an added advantage.
- Must have retail banking and digital marketing experience.
Job Title: Lease Marketing Officer
- Responsible for identifying, developing, structuring and closing equipment finance, opportunities that are originated through direct-calling efforts, as well as internal bank partners, and achieving the assigned financial objectives;
- Deliver timely, cost effective and compelling lease proposals and finance solutions uniquely structured for financing transactions for all clients;
- Assume full sales cycle responsibility including (but not limited to ) business development and prospecting, managing existing and prospective client relationships, structuring of transactions in-line with product offerings, residual and pricing guidelines, utilize credit philosophy and review customer financial statements, collection of appropriate information relating to customers and lease transactions, including packaging for syndication, pricing of transaction to meet business objectives, close transactions plus maintenance of the client management system;
- Deeply understand prospects’ business and industry;
- Initiate and conduct meetings with both internal and external clients as may be required to facilitate new engagements.
- 7 years experience
- Worked in leasing company like aquilla
- C&I (compulsory)
- B.Sc qualification
- Ability to close sales deals
- Have a great client base
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory as required.
- Minimum 6 years experience in notable leasing companies
- Experience of managing and leading sales teams
- Personal Qualities And Behavioral
Deadline: 15th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com