Fresh Vacancy for Driver at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer.
Experience & Skill
- Minimum Senior school certificate
- Professional driving training from a certified driving school is desired.
- At least two years past experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Ability to read maps
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner.
- Must have personal hygiene.
- Must have good sight
- Must be able to comply with all traffic rules.
Deadline: 12th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the mail e.g Driver.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.