KaiTech Consulting is a budding and exciting new tech company looking to expand. As a result of expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer/Teacher Trainer
- Not only will you be creating websites, but you will also be helping train a group of interns who are hungry to learn about different areas of technology, web technologies being one of them. So a passion for imparting knowledge to others is a must!
- More than that we are looking for an individual who is passionate about technology, passionate about creating high-quality software in particular, we expect that this curiosity and passion will manifest itself in a lifestyle that is largely centered around exploring novel and exciting technologies as well as keeping up knowledge of developments, updates, and trends with already established technology.
- We don’t just want people who are only looking to receive a paycheck, we want people who can transfer not just their knowledge but their passion for technology to those that they teach and/or lead.
- We are specifically looking for an experienced web (full stack) developer of 3 + years who can show a track record of websites developed.
- Must have worked in a team on at least 3 medium sized projects
- Must have worked on at least 4 projects individually
- Must have used and be comfortable with source control/version control such as GitHub or Bitbucket (for example)
- Must be able to explain and communicate technical terms concisely and fluently
- Experience with Node JS is crucial/necessary
- Experience deploying websites onto different live server environments ranging from JustHost to AWS (and everything in between)
- Have experience using NoSQL databases
Bonus (but NOT NECESSARY) Requirements Are:
- Own a Mac laptop that has at least 4GB of RAM
- Experience using a CMS like Joomla or WordPress.
- Has experience teaching or training others in technologies used
- Enjoys teaching and training others in technologies used.
- Speaks good and clear English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th November, 2018.