Fadac Resources – We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female Store Officer
- Supervise the offloading and stacking of the commodities,
- Ensure good condition showroom and store practices and maintaining cleanliness of storage and free from pest.
- Daily update records on stock cards, stock position report, monthly stock position report and/or computerized inventory lists etc.
- Maintain accurate records for all movements of stock, in and out of the showroom/store, including required documentation such as Goods Received Notes (GRNs) and Goods Delivered Notes (GDNs)
- Assist Warehouse Officer on periodic physical inventory checks;
- Report on and in consultation with the showroom manager, take appropriate action for the damaged product;
- Deliver goods on request against official and approval documentation
- Control by such methods as physical counts, random check for both quantities and qualities according to purchase specification, rejection of any damaged product or not meet purchase condition etc.
- Prepare a tally sheet of received and dispatched cargo;
- Post daily dispatches of food commodities in daily stock movement tracking report system.
- Maintain accurate records of all stock held in the showroom and store in accordance with the guidelines in showroom manager Manual
- Perform other related duties as required by the line manager.
- B.Sc/HND holder
- 1-3 years working experience in a similar role
- Female only
- Good computer skills
- Person of integrity and diligence.
Deadline: 17th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org