Cadwell Limited, a foremost Real Estate Group of Companies, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- He /She will be responsible for the sales and marketing of the Company’s product.
Who we are looking for candidates who:
- Possess a curious mind and are inspired by a working environment that is inclusive, courageous, resilient and values innovation and teamwork
- Are analytical and creative;
- Possess extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines;
- Lead and inspire a team with strong client advocacy skill.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Marketing, CIM.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience.
- Age: Not more than 30 years.
Title: Cadwell Limited Skilled Pipeline Programme
Who We Are Looking For
- We are looking for fresh talent – young responsible graduates with ambition drive and a curious mind who are inspired by a working environment that is inclusive, courageous, resilient and values innovation and teamwork.
- To be considered for the program, you will have to be a graduate of any of the below fields from a reputable university in Nigeria or abroad with a strong academic background and minimum GPA of 3.5 or a Second Class Upper Division:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Estate Management
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 25 years of age
- Have a natural knack for knowledge seeking and resilient
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities gained through volunteer, community or extra-curricular activities
- Ability to multi-task with regular interruptions
- Must be hardworking and a “curious thinker”
- Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (including the following documents below) to: email@example.com
- Personal Statement & Cover Letter – No longer than three pages that exemplifies the applicant’s best writing and is business-appropriate. This should include why you are interested in pursuing a career with Cadwell and why you have chosen to apply for the Executive Training Program. (Published items are NOT welcome)
- A resume
- University Transcript
- Copy of International Passport (bio-data page) or Birth Certificate.
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2018.