Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Megastructures Limited
Megastructures Limited was registered in 2004 in Nigeria as a multi disciplinary practice consisting of building construction professionals known then as Megastructures company. It became a limited liability company in 2007.
We have a sole purpose of developing, training, packaging, delivery innovative engineering materials and services that best satisfy our clients and customers’ needs, while operating a highly profitable, efficient, resourceful and ethical organization.
We’re looking for ambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders or ground breaking engineers to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- As a result of our expansion, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organization through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in our company newly located in Lagos, Nigeria and may occasionally travel outside the state and country for further field training.
- Minimum of BA/B.Sc/HND Engineering or related felds.
- Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- No skills or experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
- Must be innovative, energetic, creative and willing to learn.
- Attitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Create innovative, high quality structural engineering designs on time and to budget and working alongside our architects and building services engineers.
- Management of Material Resources.
- Develop your skills working on different building and infrastructure projects. Collaborating with a diverse range of people, and carry out building services system inspections and heating ventilation and air conditioning design
- Prepare a variety of reports, contract documents and project designs, assessment calculations and drawings
- To work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects and undertaking building and site surveys
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th October, 2018.