Graphics Designer Job Vacancy at Look Media Nigeria
Look Media Nigeria prides itself on delivering innovative, accountable and effective advertising campaigns using our portfolio of diverse media platforms. We enable brands to engage their target audiences in-home and on street with memorable, high-impact marketing solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Graphics Designer will assist with graphic designs and marketing concepts for the Company, including researching effectiveness of designs and layouts, contacting vendors.
- HND or BSc in Computer Science or other related field.
- 2-3 years’ related work experience.
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Excellent multimedia content development abilities.
- Proficiency in CorelDraw, Adobe Dreamweaver and other web design programs
- Ability to write in a variety of computer languages, such as HTML or Java,
- CSS, HTML, PHP and Java coding skills
- Basic database administration skills for MySQL, Access and SQL
- Expert-level understanding of Flash and ActionScript for programming
- Delivery and development of all digital marketing communication of the Firm.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling the Firm’s website.
- Develop graphics and visual images for product illustrations,assimilations, logo’s and websites.
- Ensure strategic approach, innovation and best practices in the use of technology and IT at the Firm.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Assist with designs and graphics, such as combinations of photographs, charts, data and text, for marketing materials and web content.
- Interpret and transform concepts and ideas, sometimes developed by others, into descriptive visual materials in varying formats.
- Working with the management team in outlining opportunities and ensuring a pro-active and innovative approach to the online marketing of the Firm
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Graphics Designer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th September, 2018.