HSE Manager Vacancy in an Engineering and Construction Firm
Banji Alabi & Co Limited – Our client, an Engineering and Construction firm, located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate for immediate start in the position below:
Job Title: HSE Manager
- Degree in Management or Technical related field.
- ISPON Membership (Associate as minimum).
- Nebosh (IGC or Diploma)
- First-Aid training
- Other HSE training and certificates.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- Minimum of 4 years experience in construction/civil engineering industry in Senior HSE role.
- Ensure compliance of casual workers and other company staff with the company safety policy/manual.
- Formulation and implementation of policies, procedures and programs on construction safety that must comply with all work safety regulations both locally and internationally.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- To represent the company in meetings with Government bodies and other agencies on matters regarding workplace health and safety, liaising with these agencies for regular updates on legal regulations and program initiatives on workplace safety and environmental issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely consolidated weekly HSE report to management.
Deadline: 21st September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org