Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – A fast-growing indigenous Cosmetics Company in Lagos has an urgent vacancy for a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records/stocks, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Overseeing the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual review of audit report plans.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related Social Sciences. (Good Knowledge of Accounting Software i.e SAGE will be most preferable).
- Professional Qualification in Audit will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software (SAGE) and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Report to Head of Audit about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Deadline: 12th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be reached.