FundQuest Financial Services Limited is a financial intermediation company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to offer financial and advisory solutions to individuals, businesses and government agencies. FundQuest seeks to provide the much-needed leadership required in the finance houses sub-sector, and in conjunction with other operators and regulators, galvanise the sector to become a major contributor to Nigeria’s GDP.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Working knowledge of the Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA) professional performance standards regarding planning, testing, sampling and documentation;
- University degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related discipline;
- A recognized professional certification in Accounting such as ACA or ACCA;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Audits (preferably in the Financial Services Industry);
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of legislations applicable to Finance Companies such as the CBN Guidelines/Circulars, Prudential Guidelines, BOFIA, IFRS/IAS, AML/CFT Guidelines, etc.;
- Solid understanding of risk and control concepts and ability to apply these concepts to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of business processes and controls to mitigate risk tolerance levels defined by management;
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements;
- Well-developed technical skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of COSO Risk and Internal Control framework;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th September, 2018.