Uptitek owns and vends ERP systems. At Uptitek, we provide hybrid ERPII systems for our clients. This means, we customise our existing ERP systems to meet the requirements of a wide range of businesses in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales and Marketing Representative
- We are seeking highly skilled, adaptable, and reliable sales and marketing representatives that will help take the company to the next level.
- In this position, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who will plan and implement our sales, marketing, and advertising activities.
- You should be familiar with analysis and market research, product (software) and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behaviour.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or any other relevant field preferably
- Have a valid driver’s licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience
Sales and Marketing Skills:
- Maintain professional appearance and communications skills/relations with clients.
- Marketing or Sales experience recommended
- Digital marketing skills – email, search engine, and social media marketing
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to drive
- Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Graphics Design
- Web Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Web Research
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Creative and innovative skills
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or concerns swiftly and professionally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to present to individuals and small groups.
- Analyses the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Grows and develops customer base by utilizing a systematic process to identify new prospects and to routinely contact and follow up with customers
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Conducts repetitive contact calls to build relationships and educate customers on the need to use the company’s products
- Digital marketing campaign setups and promotions via various channels
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyses and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Established sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Customer base is diverse and new customers are routinely added.
- Both internal and external communications are timely and effective
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th October, 2018.