Job for Account Executive / Business Development Manager at Maxin Africa
MaxinAFRICA invests in Africa’s most talented businesses across the continent, those capable of building high-growth, capital-efficient companies in a variety of sectors. We have developed a unique investment strategy that has consistently resulted in the creation of world-class, industry-leading companies. Maxin Africa’s investment strategy has resulted in meaningful value creation in its portfolio companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive / Business Development Manager
- Maxin Africa is a growing company that values the knowledge, diversity and performance our employees have to offer and we understand that the strength of our company is drawn directly from the talent of our people. In our pursuit of excellence, we are always engaging the brightest minds and employing industry tested professionals.
- We are looking for individuals who are seeking the opportunity to grow with a dynamic company. This position will support a client in the health care record management technology sector. Applicants must be technology savvy.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software or tools
- Proficiency in English
- Great presentation skills.
- Medical and Health Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with prospects quickly
- Time management and planning skills
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, mMarketing, Sales or relevant field.
- Work with the company leadership to develop and execute growth strategy focused both on customer acquisition and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify customer segments
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the Medilifeline platform by addressing or predicting clients’ needs and objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide platform training to clients as needed
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online