Job for Group Head, Sales at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Job Title: Group Head, Sales
- The Group Head, Sales will be required to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the Group Head, Sales will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans across all our sales channels (Design, Bathroom and Wellness).
- Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Education: A good Degree in any related field.
- Experience: Minimum 12 years’ sales experience with 3 years in leadership role.
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated & with a positive attitude, self-driven with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
- Managing and overseeing the Sales target of Sales team in line with the organisation’s annual budget figure.
- Planning and directing the day-to-day activities of the Sales Team working towards the achievement of targets as well as ensuring the efficient utilisation of resources.
- Pitching for businesses, preparing proposals and negotiating contracts.
- Building and maintaining relationships with specifiers, plumbers, installers and suppliers, for creating business alliances that complement the company’s core competencies and business objectives.
- Participating in and lead the sales teams in making sales presentations aimed at securing new businesses across pre-determined locations.
- Performing first cut review and validation of Project Proposals and Sales Quotations to ensure that customer needs and design requirements are addressed, and quotations comply with the company policies on sales and pricing.
- Coaching Executives on practical strategies and methods for closing sales and managing customer/client accounts.
- Conducting (in collaboration with the Project Monitoring Officer) formal after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining overall customer satisfaction as well as ensuring compliance with existing service level agreements with specifiers.
- Participating in the planning and implementation of the company’s annual in-house exhibitions and conferences as a deliberate marketing strategy.
Deadline: 17th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.