Spytrac Telematics Services Limited has since inception been deploying remote and mobile telematics solution to automobile owners and resellers, fleet managers, leasing companies and special asset owners, enabling monitoring, security and control of asset and persons.
We assist asset owners by providing a user-friendly online application for monitoring their asset remotely from the comfort of their office or home or on the run, thereby eliminating theft, agent of asset mismanagement and operational income fraud etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Solution Support
Department: Monitoring and Emergency Response Unit
Reports to: IT and Operations Manager
- The Head, Solution Support drives delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of our service solutions, products, capability and offerings.
- He/She grow into delivery-focused roles, work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Company’s or our clients.
Minimum Relevant Experience
- 3+ years working on Solution based application or systems;
- BSc or HND in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering.
- Certified IT Service Management Professional (ITIL) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Sound knowledge in tracking, navigational tools and google maps;
- Proven knowledge of Java programming.
- Able to do root cause analysis on vehicle tracking issues;
- Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level;
- Should be open to learn new products and take additional responsibilities;
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, implement and test solution functionalities of all tracking application and monitoring.
- Responsible for overall Tracking Solution strategy roadmap and implementation timelines
- Responsible for the successful delivery of services including integration with third party tools and devices.
- Review project requirements and identify gaps in the functionality of the tracking application in both the project management and monitoring areas
- Initiate, coordinate and deliver development and implementation of system changes and work closely with Installation team customer servic3e, and developersto ensure accurate and timely code that matches the designs and works as required.
- Consult on enhancements to the existing tracking platforms by generating research work, client Q & A, Customer satisfaction survey with the sales team, customers and experts.
- Understanding on Service delivery strategy and Client Service Level Agreement.
- Train and educate team members on Company’s service delivery strategy, Service requirement from client and review activities assigned.
- Manage day to day operations
- Manage distribution of task to the team
- Able to coach and motivate the team
- Requirements of the Head, Solution Support
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work creatively and forward thinking in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication & documentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business;.
- Have excellent client interaction;
Deadline: 26th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
For more information, please call: 09098843988