The Place Nigeria is a trademark of Smackers Limited, a company registered in 2003 to explore opportunities in the hospitality sector in Nigeria. The Place is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1300 employees. Currently, our operations span across 12 locations in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in short and medium term. Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 50 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us in leading the articulation and execution of strategic transformation initiatives as we position ourselves to maintain sustained growth, profitability and our position as a market leader in our industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Consultant – Production Operations
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Assist to reengineer our production/ kitchen operations and design appropriate best practice structure. This will coverthe
- Processes, volumes (statistics on quantity to be produced/ handled in each process) and best utensils/ technology for each process
- Space requirement, design/ layout
- Equipment requirement
- Job descriptions, including ideal attribute of candidate to properly fit job
- Calculation of how many staff needed
- Performance management.
- Review, propose, develop and execute processes, systems, policies, procedures and operational standards/manuals across our production units
- Prepare operational reports that analyze adverse trends and make recommendations to Management on methods to improve service, reduce costs, upgrade menus, acquire new equipment, and manage personnel.
- Monitor and direct the day to day production across our production unit.
- A good first degree in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Strong ethic of accountability to drive results
- A high sense of urgency, and the ability to build and lead strong teams to continually achieve new levels of performance
- Hands on, roll-up-your sleeves kind of individual who is open to the sharing of, and reaction to, ideas in an open forum.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a in a professional service/consulting firm
- Relevant project experience in process review and organization development will be an added advantage
- Can do attitude with strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Must possess unwavering integrity and be of upstanding character
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multifunctional teams
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Be kind enough not to send any application that has nothing to do with this ad, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.