Job for Marketing Manager at First Katalyst Marketing Limited
FirstKatalyst Marketing limited, on behalf of one her clients, a brand in the Nigerian Mobile market, is urgently looking to recruit a candidates to oversee and manage her client’s offline and online promotional campaigns in the capacity below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Provide and manage a National marketing plan for the organization.
- Manage and oversee all functions comprising marketing processes and issues associated with offline and online marketing including advertising, public relations, direct marketing, media placement, sales collateral, press releases, special events, market research, creative production, media planning, internal and external communication, sponsorships and all other marketing related activities.
- Ensure the collation of accurate data to be used for analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of offline marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that positive relationship with actual and intending customers is maintained.
- Provide strategic insight and support on the overall business strategies
- Proactively participate with other members of marketing team in the country by directing and executing marketing / communications / public relations strategies and plans in alignment with business objectives
- Build a creative, integrated marketing and communications team that builds brand awareness and reputation both offline and online.
- Degree in Social Sciences, Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Experience: 5 years experience as a marketing manager or similar role (preferably in the mobile industry like tecno Samsung, infinix e.t.c)
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft word packages.
- Must have managed a big marketing project from start to finish with proven records of successful implementation
- Must have top level people management skills
Deadline: 8th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.