Zagro is a Singapore public-limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Executive
Division: Animal Health
- Sources for documents and guidelines, meticulously consolidate, file and maintain the products
- Prepares registration packages for submission to legislative authorities, process product registration
- Liaises with relevant authorities on registration status and other legislative matters
- Keeps track of renewal datelines, liaise with laboratories on tests and studies
- Attend to ad-hoc tasks assigned by reporting officer
- Possess a degree in Animal Science/Veterinary Medicine/ Pharmacy or a related discipline
- 3 years of regulatory affairs and registration experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to communicate in English will be an advantage
How to Apply
Send in your full resume to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com