Job for Risk Analyst at MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Analyst
- To provide Risk and Compliance leadership, oversight, guidance and support to the organization that includes the implementation of all the frameworks and policies in respect of Enterprise Risk Management.
- To develop, lead, oversee and guide the implementation of the strategy in Mkobo Microfinance Bank with respect to Enterprise Risk Management; Credit Risk Management, Operational Risk Management and Compliance Risk Management referred to as Risk and Compliance management.
- To ensure that Business Continuity, Occupational Health and Safety, and IT Governance is in place and being effectively managed within Mkobo Microfinance Bank
- Improve and embed a risk management culture within the Bank
- Liaise and send relevant reports to regulators i.e. CBN and others
- Facilitate Periodic Risk Management and Compliance Trainings
- Submission of risk management reports to Management and the Board
- To develop and resource a skilled team based on the business requirements, enabling the delivery of the strategy in respect of Risk and Compliance management.
- Carry out a risk assessment of all loan applications and approve as applicable
- Conduct a risk profile exercise to ascertain the residual level of risk exposure in the Bank
- Report all due repayments in the Bank’s Risk Assets
- Minimum of Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, ICT etc. from a reputable University
- Customer relationship management skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in retail credit, risk and recovery.
- Problem Solving, Critical reasoning, detail oriented
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Having a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent listening ability and superb questioning techniques.
- Always accurate and on time in completing duties.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business continuity;
- Corporate governance;
- Enterprise risk;
- Information and security risk;
- Market and credit risk;
- Regulatory and operational risk;
- Technology risk.
Deadline: 30th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com