Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Our passion is to offer qualitative, customized and quick responsive security services to our numerous clients who are from differing sectors of the economy and background across Bayelsa, Rivers, and the FCT amongst other states of the federation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
- Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its beats within Abuja and its environs.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing team.
- We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
- Must be above 30 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of a BSc/HND in Security Studies or other related field
- An Ex-Service personnel is an added advantage
- Advanced Degree in security studies is an added advantage
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant roles
- Create and execute strategies to improve the reliability and security of IT projects
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Spearhead vulnerability audits, forensic investigations and mitigation procedures
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
- Manage a diverse team of security administrators, analysts and IT professionals
- Act as a key liaison between upper-level management, programmers, risk assessment staff and auditors
- Institute organization-wide training in security awareness, protocols and procedures
- Ensure compliance regarding staff security and clearance
- Assess, test and select new security products and technologies
- Prepare cost estimates and identify integration issues
Deadline: 15th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and motivation letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the e-mail
Submit hard copy of CV and motivation letter at:
No 101A Kpansia Market Road,