Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stabilization Centre Manager
Location: Monguno, Borno
Job Type: Full Time
- The position is based in Monguno and reports directly to the Multi Sector Project Manager.
- The Stabilization Centre Manager works closely with the Multi Sector Project Manager to drive the overall project objectives and strategy and provide support to the implementation of Action Against Hunger programs at the base level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing and other related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Hausa.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team management experience with similar programs.
- Commitment and understanding of Action Against Hunger values and principles.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure the proper functioning of the therapeutic feeding center such as provisions of high quality care, medical diagnosis, at treatment of SAM children presented with medical complications.
- Monitor the implementation of hygiene and sanitation practices.
- Ensure adequate supply of equipments at the stabilization centre including proper use of drugs and equipments.
- Compile and share monthly activity reports.
- Support the validation of weekly/monthly utilization, requisition and stock reports for the SC.
- Update data collection tools ensuring proper implementation and usage at the therapeutic centre.
- Work closely with the mission’s pharmacist on adequate supply of drugs.
- Manage the performance of team members through attendance management, service delivery including other stabilization care nurses and lab technicians.
- Collection and compilation of quality data for the production of quantitative and qualitative reports regarding all SC activities.
- Work and maintain positive relationship with stakeholders and other partners implementing similar activities.
Deadline: 13th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Advert may close before the due date once we receive application from qualified candidates.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.