Machineyard is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you. Our goal at Machineyard is to speedily link equipment dealers with end-users in a secure environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Transport and Fleet Manager
Job type: Full-time
- The Transport & Fleet Manager is responsible for working in conjunction with the logistics function to devise strategy and create solutions that will increase customer service levels and provide cost saving opportunities for the organization through effective fleet deployment that would meet the company Safety Standard.
- The ideal candidate will focus on developing innovative solutions to some of the standard transport Operations management – transport capacity optimization, transport scheduling etc.
- Minimum B.Sc degree in Engineering/Business discipline including some purchasing functional experience
- Experience of managing teams and external contractor
- Strong Commercial acumen, with excellent communication, influence
- Professional certificate in Logistics/Supply chain management
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain or logistics,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online