Job Vacancies at Alfred and Victoria Associates, 19th September, 2018
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Service Manager
Basic Function of Job
- The channel service manager is the service owner for channel partner, who designs and optimizes the channel service strategy of enterprise business group, coordinates internal and external resources, conducts channel service partner development, management and relationship maintenance, and ensure that market, sales and delivery targets are attained.
- In general, this role is the owner of building and maintaining the channel service partner economy system.
- Channel service business investigation, target and business design;
- Channel service partner choose and partner Eco-system maintenance;
- Channel service pre-sales project support, include motivate and train channel partners on service portfolio with a focus on services renewals and pipeline management.
- Channel partner service sales authorization management, partner service performance evaluation and partner incentive management.
- Meet with manager/director/CXO level of customer’s management teams
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate
- 3-10 years’ enterprise industry sales experience
- A strong interest in sales along with good communication and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to identify and use resources to achieve deliverables needed.
- Ability to read, understand bidding documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Past experience in channel sales manager
- Strong channel management knowledge and skills with best practices around channel recruitment, channel enablement.
Job Title: Deputy General Manager (Finance)
Finance Reporting Line: Reports to the GM, Finance Ops
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any financial courses.
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Possession of ICAN or its equivalent is most.
- Minimum of ten (15) years of relevant experience in Account/ finance roles, with at least five (8) years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Keep abreast on International Accounting Standards.
- Able and willing to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Able to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Able to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of organizations and audiences.
- Advanced IFRS knowledge
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Research & writing skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Solution-minded Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in AX Dynamics or its equivalent accounts’ software Demands of the Job:
- Have regular updates on financial management issues and cash management strategies.
Responsible for supervision of the teams that prepare:
- Management Accounts and reports in some of the affiliates, Funds management, general ledger, fixed assets and revenue assurance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Strong back-ground in IFRS and its applications with ability to advise on new standards and perform adequate gap analysis between old and new.
- Review of Group reports and ensure they are fully compliant with IFRS along with requisite analysis. Ensure Internal Controls are in place to ensure assets of the Organization are well secured and properly maintained.
- Ensure Polices are in place and reviewed; team members are adhering to them to ensure adequate process work flow.
- Work with the team to develop financial goals and objectives and give them the appropriate tools to adhere by them.
- Ensure timely preparation of accurate monthly Management Accounts.
- Reports to the General Manager, Finance
- Job holder will liaise on a day-to-day basis with other the management team, other groups/departments; Technical, Project Management, Marketing Strategy, Administration etc., on financial issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th September, 2018.
Note: Any application received after the above date & time will be automatically rejected.