Job Vacancies at Halogen Security Company Limited, 28th September, 2018
Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Key roles & Requirements
- Must reside within Ikeja,Ojota,Maryland and its environs
- Must be married and have driven top executive
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid drivers licence and LASDRI
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be conversant with Lagos routes
- Must be within the ages of 28-45yrs
- Ability to pass company driving test and background check.
- Strong customer service skills
- Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery safely by using the best possible routes.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reporting To: Managing Director
- The role provides critical support to the Managing director and undertakes administrative functions to ensure that the business development, operational and office management are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Arranging Board of Directors and management meetings (including client meetings) and minute where required
- Day-to-day management of the Managing director’s diary and meeting schedule and when necessary make presentation on behalf of the M.D.
- Liaising with clients at a high-level on the managing director.
- Setting up Business Planning meetings and coordinating all meetings in support of team efficiency; working with the Managing director and Head of Business Planning to ensure the team meets business planning targets.
- Supporting the Managing director to prepare information for presentations, media interviews etc
- Updating the CEO on key organisational issues when s/he is out of the office.
- Preparing client project proposals and other new business proposals
- Undertaking client work as required to meet the needs of the business
- Preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
- Supporting Managing director in coordinating pipeline and work-flow
- Developing effective systems with the Managing director and ensure the smooth operations of the business
- Proactively managing all client project management systems and evaluation
- Taking a coordinating overview of all office systems to ensure their effective running and development.
General Office Support:
- Co-ordinating the filing and update of business documentation held in hardcopy and electronically (on ‘the cloud’)
- Co-ordinating submission of expense claims and recording of supplier invoices
- Managing office stationery and supplies
- Liaising with other service providers, including IT as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A Degree in any relevant course of study and MBA is an added advantage
- Must have 3-5 years cognitive experience.
- Young, vibrate smart and eloquent lady
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks and reporting into different project working teams and staff members
- Numerate with the ability to present and analyse data
- Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel, power point and Outlook
- Excellent social skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
- A high degree of personal organisation and self-management
- Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice;
- Ability to think proactively and laterally to maximise opportunities to promote the work of the organisation
- A strong interest in the insurance industry.
- A general understanding of external and economic trends affecting the insurance financial sector.
The salary range is N50,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “Job Title” as the subject to the mail
Drop your CV’s at the gate house via the address below:
Halogen Security Plc,
No. 19B, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2018.