Job Vacancies In A Reputable Transport Company
Conceived in Nigeria but desirous of impacting African businesses, Candor Consulting is geared to provide a wide range of services that solve business issues. We are proud to be nimble, responsive and open-minded, thereby enabling us to provide the services you really need – quickly, and at a competitive price point.
A young and vibrant Bus Transport company in Lagos urgently requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Inventory Control Officer
- Inventory Management
- Ensure accurate accountability of all transactions to and from the stores and reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- Oversee arrangement of goods in an orderly system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- Undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- Supervise the offloading process, subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- Ensure correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
- Ensure arrangements for delivery or collection of materials at the agreed time from suppliers.
- Ensure delivery of materials to site or collection from suppliers is undertaken and monitored against performance criteria and where suppliers do not meet the correct standards be proactive in resolving performance issues
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus items, maintains record of approved requisition and prepares lists of items obsoletes/damage items to be sold at auction.
- Facilitate periodic checks of the quantities of materials held in stock, including imprest stocks held in accordance with company’s policy.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and security regulations and policies.
- Ensure that adequate and effective risk assessments are undertaken and regularly reviewed.
- Liaise with HSSEQ department on any health, safety or security problem which you cannot resolve.
- Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all staff under direct management and expected to contribute to the health and safety of all personnel in the overall business unit.
- Comply with health and safety procedures and instructions
- A first degree in any management discipline from a recognized institution
- 2 years’ working experience in inventory and storage operations.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
The candidate must have proficient knowledge of:
- Inventory management
- Financial awareness of cost and income comparison
- Identifying and recommending Value For Money improvements
- Experience of working alone and flexibly as part of a team
- Management Information Systems
- Planning & organizing
- Effective communication
- Project management
- Ability to multi task
- Strong Negotiation
Job Title: Digital Specialist
- Collate and analyse customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints, via Social Media.
- Continually identify opportunities to improve the customer experiences.
- Prepare reports for the different social media channels and ensure that issues are resolved on time.
- Respond to all Customer complaints on Social Media.
- Develop Social Listening Systems to identify complaints on social media even when not directly sent to the company or even when the company has not been tagged.
- Recommend new Social Media Channels for the company to develop Customer Relationships and address Customer Complaints
- Regularly train the Customer Service Team on social media best precise to enable them to be the Company Ambassadors on Social Media
- A first degree in any course from a recognized institution.
- Experience in social media management
- Experience in customer service experience
- Experience in administration
- Able to analyse customer metrics
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Witty and content savviness
- Positive interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th September, 2018