GenieNG Communications Limited is a company registered under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission – NCC Licence No CL/S&I/181/14 and VAS/SCN/011/13 – to provide telecom services.
We help provide a competitive advantage to our clients through the provision of advanced innovative Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions and services that support the efforts of our clients to meet and exceed their business objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
The accounts clerk is to handle accounts payable duties, take accurate record of vendor/supplier invoices, prepare, mail/deliver checks, communicate with suppliers and perform a variety of clerical and technical accounting work and handles areas of utility billing by performing the following duties:
- To compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- To utilize cost monitoring practices, techniques and considerations.
- To ensure all approved outgoing invoices are duly paid out.
- To maintain accounting records by making copies and filing documents discretely.
- To protect the organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- To update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- To reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- To support assigned accounting system
- To recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
- To investigate and confirm questionable data.
- To accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Deadline: 30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org