Pro FM provides integrated facilities management services with 18 years management experience. Pro FM is a true service partner for all facilities maintenance needs. Over the past decade we developed expertise across sectors, giving us a natural edge and know-how that has proven to be invaluable to our clients. We often extend our support even further, based on customized requirements from our customers that bring us even closer to their business operations.
Job Title: Front Desk/Receptionist
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Accounting, Business Management, PR & Communication
Reports to: The Human Resources Manager
- Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience in customer service, with exceptional communication skills, and flexibility to take on multiple tasks. In addition, the ideal candidate is someone who has experience in sales, feels comfortable explaining our services to customers, while trying to convert 1 time visitors, into long term members.
- Providing that personalized touch, Receptionists, known as First Impressions Specialists at Pro FM, are responsible for making everyone feel truly welcome. Interfacing with a high volume of customers over the phone, our First Impressions Specialists greet and direct each customer to ensure that they receive the correct assistance every time. True multi-taskers, our First Impressions Specialists not only support our customers but also assist office staff with data entry tasks, ordering supplies, and other administrative tasks. Central to each job function is personal interaction, making strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for people essential to succeeding in the First Impressions role.
- A passion for assisting customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with multi-line phone systems
- Ability to quickly discern pertinent information from customer interactions
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to multi-task without sacrificing accuracy
- Capacity to adapt to change in a fast paced atmosphere
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize time sensitive tasks
- Basic computer knowledge including experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Answer and direct a high volume of customer calls in a professional, friendly, and precise manner
- Provide personalized support to customers, resolving issues independently or directing them to designated teams
- Greet outside visitors, escorting them to meeting rooms, and notifying internal parities of visitor arrival
- Perform data entry tasks including basic order entry
- Distribute company memos and announcements
- Maintain conference room schedules, arranging for required resources when necessary
- Sort, distribute, and prepare mail, supplies, and courier deliveries
- Assist office staff with a variety of general office tasks
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th October, 2018
- Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.