ConSol Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services, Consultancy Services & Enterprise Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations. At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information System (IS) Manager
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/electronic Engineering, or other related discipline from an accredited Higher Institution.
- MBA is an added advantage
Membership of / certification from recognized Information Technology professional bodies:
- Microsoft Certifications: MCITP, MCSE
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Assist in the management team, make a constructive and effective contribution to the formulation of the Company’s key business and service objectives, formulate and progress information systems strategies that allow the company to achieve its objectives.
- Manage the Information Systems Department, ensuring delivery of appropriate services, support and informing users and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure optimal utilization of information system resources at all times.
- Determine the most appropriate design, integration of solutions into existing infrastructure to support the business, taking into account prevailing best practices and technologies.
- Identify and prioritize ongoing departmental deliverables.
- Contribute, manage and ensure adherence to the company’s information systems policy – change management, security access and system administration and operation.
- Contribute to the preparation of departmental capital and operational budgets towards annual operating and or business plans.
- Manage departmental capital and operational expenditure in line with approved budget.
- Oversee provision of end-user support services, including service/helpdesk and associated technical support services.
- Contribute to the negotiation and administration of vendor/supplier, service agreements and contracts.
- Identify and plan departmental staffing/resource requirements in line with approved business plan budget with the support of the Human Resources department.
- Conduct Employee appraisals in line with the Performance Management Policy/handbook.