Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go.
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Development Executive
Location: Lagos, NG
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Locate major open markets and sub-markets in the Cities/Area assigned
- Identify and appoint KDs dealing with Baby Care and Fem Care categories and having their own Point-of-Sales inside the markets to ensure proximity of supplies to Retailers
- Ensure that orders are placed and delivered to achieve targets on time, with 75% of orders should be placed before the 15th of each month.
- Ensure that KD follow strictly the Company’s commercial policy
- Wander continually on the market to spot check distribution coverage
- Maintain product structure as suggested by the company
- Responsible for Monthly sales target
- Follow up on the monthly targets by breakdown into weekly sales target and monitor daily and weekly team performance
- Ensure product block display at distributor outlet and distributors compliance with the exclusivity clause
- Consolidate existing distributors while continually recruiting new distributors
- Identify the total universe of wholesalers dealing with Baby Diapers, wipes, sanitary pads
- Recruit, train and coach IMSO teams to increase their sales performance
- Deploy efficiently IMSO teams to achieve sales monthly targets
- Establish of retail data base per market (Wholesaler/Retail) as gathered by IMSOs
- Manage effectively the KD in his area by optimizing their sales & stock rotation (closing stock should be equivalent or less than 2 weeks of sell out) and submission of weekly sales and stock report.
- Keep aware of competitor activities and obtain valid “market intelligence reports”
Competencies And Qualifications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator
- Decision making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Influencing skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good administrative skills
- University degree with at least 2 years commercial experience in the FMCG sector.
- Possession of a driver’s license
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online