MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, Multinationals
Job Type: Permanent
Years of Experience: 10-15 year
- The Sales Manager, Multi-nationals’ primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts and for gaining new market share in their given territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage Multinational team with focus on strategic selling
- Grow wallet size of existing multinational accounts
- Develop monthly strategic engagement plan
- Ensure Ghana and Francophone teams engagement in order to create West Africa sales
- Send in weekly reports on sales engagement
- Ensure monthly sales commitment is met in line with target.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Business Management with specialisation in Sales and Marketing.
- Extensive Knowledge of the sectors sales principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10-15 years’ industry experience
- Highly energetic self-starter and able to work independently
- Good research & report writing skills
- Understands solution selling.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online