Job Vacancy for Supervisor/Marketing Officer in a Reputable Agency – Ebonyi & Akwa Ibom
S.A.L, a reputable agency services firm with widespread notability requires for immediate employment the following;
Job Title: Supervisor/Marketing Officer (Ebonyi & Akwa Ibom)
We are looking for Supervisor/Marketing Officers who will be in charge of managing our Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom branch respectively. Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators. You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
Candidate must possess the following:
(a) B.SC/HND in Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences. A Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage,
(b) Computer literacy&Proficiency in MS Office
(c) Minimum of 2- 3years post qualification experience, preferably in an agency services firm.
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
As a Marketer;
- Identification and prospection for new clients for business;
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships;
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue;
- Focused, target driven and ability to work with minimum to no supervision;
- Flair for marketing;
- Self-confidence and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Age: Not more than 35 years
REMUNERATION FOR POSITION: Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:email@example.com
NOTE: Short listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications must be received on or before Friday, 19th October, 2018.