Latest Job Openings at PropertyPro.ng
PropertyPro.ng formerly ToLet.com.ng is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive – Digital Marketing
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- B.Sc in any field (minimum of 2:2/ lower credit)
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
- Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
- Skilled in the field with sound industry and business knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Good project management skills
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Experienced in development and delivery of professional presentations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with a desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Excellent business acumen
Job Title: Exhibition Sales Executive
Overview of Position
- We have a position for an Exhibition Sales Executive to sell our premium , well attended events within the Real Estate sector across Africa.
- The role is to sell exhibition stands via telesales and face-to-face to both new and existing clients.
- It is expected that the Sales executive will grow existing business and be responsible for sourcing all new sales leads from the trade press, competitive events, web sites and directories etc.
- The SE will be expected to understand the market sufficiently to achieve a consistent sales approach matching needs of the client to the event.
- The SE will be expected to forecast sales and manage their personal sales pipeline on an on-going basis.
- The SE should have a solid understanding and experience in rebooking Exhibitions on site.
- The SE should understanding floorplans, exhibition stand dynamics and exhibitions sales structures.
- The Sales Executive will have a minimum of three months exhibition sales experience, preferably within b2b exhibition sales, and will demonstrate success in growing revenue through new business.
- The Sales Executive will need to demonstrate a flexible approach to sales, using different techniques as required, be enthusiastic and pro-active.
- 90% sales, carried out through telephone sales and some face-to-face meetings. Ability to source and close new business is essential. Ability to manage own sales pipeline.
- Source, manage and contract sales revenue to hit sales targets
- A Sales Executive is responsible for finding and developing new business as well as for rebooking selected existing business.
- The SE must understand consultative sales, but also be able to close and canvass quickly as well.
- Regularly feed financial information to the Event Manager
- Enthusiasm, hungry sales approach and a pro-active attitude is essential
- Will be measured and judged on achievement of revenue targets, profitability and quality of deliverables and on activity levels.
- B.Sc in any field (minimum of 2:2/ lower credit).
- Relevant work experience in Sales, Exhibitions and Events.
- Previous Events and Exhibition experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Commercial experience in a telesales role
- Proven record of over achieving sales targets
- Experience in sales
- Enthusiastic and Pro-Active approach is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
- Good business acumen
- Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
- Target focussed and money driven
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Sense of humour with a strong positive attitude.
Job Title: Area Field Specialist
- Independently acquiring offline properties (for lease or for sale) from Landlords and direct agents.
- Conducting property viewings and Inspections within assigned locations.
- Negotiating lease and sales transactions and contracts on behalf of the Client and closing same within the shortest possible time.
- Ability to properly manage clients and any situation that may arise in the course of the transactions.
- Having proper knowledge and understanding of the assigned locations.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Marketing, B.Tech Estate Management, UPR and other real estate fields.
- Strong customer focus, attention to detail and a track record of enhancing service delivery.
- Change management and a willingness to question existing practice
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- 2-3 years Experience in Facility Management.
- Project management experience
- Event management and logistics
Market Competitive salary with other benefits.
Deadline:4th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not apply if you did not meet the specified requirement as your cv will not be treated.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.