Latest Job Recruitment at All Queens Kitchen Limited, 16th September, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Type: Permanent
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains general ledger and the transaction management processes of the company.
- Analyses business and financial performance.
- Prepares the annual periodic internal management reports and variance analysis.
- Prepares periodic internal management reports and variance analysis
- Prepares the annual statutory financial reports
- Collates and analyses inputs into the preparation of annual budgets.
- Monitors and reports on budget performance
- Reviews and reconciles operational expenditure against budget.
- Reviews and determines the costs of the business processes and services.
- Undertakes profitability analysis to gauge cost effectiveness of business operations.
- Analyses and determines the product cost structures and margin contribution to profit.
- Liaises with internal & external auditors.
- Assists in the preparation of comprehensive, proactive and timely cash flow statements and bank reconciliation statements
- Preparation and reporting on the monthly financial activities of the business unit.
- Prepare and interpret Management accounts to all levels of Management.
- Timely preparation and reconciliation of end of month accounts.
- Prepares and maintains the fixed asset register.
Qualifications and Experience:
- OND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Competencies Required:
- Ability to learn & pay attention to details
- Good at analyzing and resolving financial problems,
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation.
- Strong knowledge of capturing and reporting data
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information for management
- Capable of explaining all the information of the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Implement the sales strategy within his/her showroom.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible of the proper display of the products in the showroom.
- Make sure all the required quantities of products are displayed in the showroom and eliminate the stock shortage.
- Prepare all the transfer orders to replenish the showroom stock.
- O’Level/OND in any discipline
- Ability to drive
- Fluent in English
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Product Knowledge
- Highly motivated
- Presentation Skills
- Time management skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company.
- Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization.
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Minimum requirement of O’Level/OND in related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com