All Queen’s Kitchen Limited is an indigenous Nigeria Company solely in for Food and Drinks manufacturing, Packaging and Distribution. Currently, we are exploring dairies and water and presenting packages of product with unique taste and satisfactory nutritional value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains general ledger and the transaction management processes of the company.
- Analyses business and financial performance.
- Prepares the annual periodic internal management reports and variance analysis.
- Prepares periodic internal management reports and variance analysis
- Prepares the annual statutory financial reports
- Collates and analyses inputs into the preparation of annual budgets.
- Monitors and reports on budget performance
- Reviews and reconciles operational expenditure against budget.
- Reviews and determines the costs of the business processes and services.
- Undertakes profitability analysis to gauge cost effectiveness of business operations.
- Analyses and determines the product cost structures and margin contribution to profit.
- Liaises with internal & external auditors.
- Assists in the preparation of comprehensive, proactive and timely cash flow statements and bank reconciliation statements
- Preparation and reporting on the monthly financial activities of the business unit.
- Prepare and interpret Management accounts to all levels of Management.
- Timely preparation and reconciliation of end of month accounts.
- Prepares and maintains the fixed asset register.
Qualifications and Experience:
- OND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Competencies Required:
- Ability to learn & pay attention to details
- Good at analyzing and resolving financial problems,
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation.
- Strong knowledge of capturing and reporting data
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information for management
- Capable of explaining all the information of the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Implement the sales strategy within his/her showroom.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible of the proper display of the products in the showroom.
- Make sure all the required quantities of products are displayed in the showroom and eliminate the stock shortage.
- Prepare all the transfer orders to replenish the showroom stock.
- O’Level/OND in any discipline
- Ability to drive
- Fluent in English
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Product Knowledge
- Highly motivated
- Presentation Skills
- Time management skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to handle pressure
Job Title: Office Receptionist
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company.
- Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization.
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Minimum requirement of O’Level/OND in related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Deadline: 20th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com